Dexpan Expansive Demolition Grout 44 lb. bucket for Rock Cracking, Concrete Cutting and Stone Quarrying
Save Money! Save Time! Concrete removal, rock breaking and stone quarrying has never been easier with Dexpan Non-Explosive Expansive Demolition Grout, successfully used in hundreds of projects (see galleries below).
Dexpan is a powder with an amazing 18,000 psi expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into pre-drilled holes, Dexpan can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly. Best of all, it is easy and cost effective!
- 3 easy steps to use: drill, mix and pour. Watch instruction video
- Cracks according to designed drilling patterns for controlled demolition and easy clean up.
- An alternative to blasting, hydraulic breakers and jackhammers, which works without noise, vibration or dust
- Choose from 3 types, based on concrete and rock temperature
- Best value 44 lb. Box (includes four 11 lb. plastic bags) fills up to 36 linear ft. (10 m) of 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) diameter holes. Great choice for large jobs.
- Easy to mix 44 lb. Bucket (includes four 11 lb. plastic bags) fills up to 36 linear ft. (2.5 m) of 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) diameter holes. Best value for medium size job.
- See results in 24 hours or less
- Non-toxic material, SDS (safety data sheet) is available
- Not recommended for projects less than 6 in. in depth
Gallery 1: Concrete Demolition Projects
Gallery 2: Rock Breaking and Excavating Projects
Gallery 3: Stone Quarrying Projects