Dexpan Non-Explosive Demolition Agent 44 lb. bucket for Concrete Demolition, Rock Excavating and Mining
Concrete demolition, rock excavating and mining has never been easier with Dexpan Non-Explosive Demolition Agent, successfully used in hundreds of projects. Dexpan is a powder with amazing 18,000 psi expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into pre-drilled holes, Dexpan can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly, while providing silent cracking. It is safe, easy and cost effective.
- 3 easy steps to use: drill, mix and pour. Watch instruction video
- Cracks according to designed drilling patterns for controlled demolition and easy clean up.
- An alternative to blasting, hydraulic breakers and jackhammers, which works without noise, vibration or dust
- Choose from 3 types, based on concrete and rock temperature
- 44 lb. Bucket (includes four 11 lb. plastic bags) fills up to 36 linear ft. (2.5 m) of 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) diameter holes
- See results in 24 hours or less
- Non-toxic material, SDS (safety data sheet) is available
- Not recommended for projects less than 6 in. in depth
Gallery 1: Concrete Demolition Projects
Gallery 2: Rock Breaking and Excavating Projects
Gallery 3: Stone Quarrying Projects