Dexpan Benefits for Demolition Contractors
- Amazing 18,000 PSI expanding Strength to break concrete and rock. Prevent damages to heavy equipment.
- 3 easy steps to use: drill, mix and pour. No special training needed.
- Controlled demolition and easy clean up.
- Works without noise, vibration or dust
- Bulk Pricing available. Free drilling patterns and technical support.
Dexpan® cracks according to drilling patterns. Demolition contractors, drilling and blasting contractors can easily break reinforced concrete or rocks into desired sizes and shapes, so they may cut off exposed rebars, haul demolished chunks away with a crane or excavator without damaging the desired remaining parts. Rock breaking and concrete demolition have never been easier and more effective.
Dexpan® Non-Explosive controlled Demolition Agent can also be applied along with traditional demolition tools like jackhammers, wrecking balls, hydraulic breakers, diamond blade concrete saws, diamond wire sawing machines to help cut cost, work time and increase safety.
Plus because it works as silent cracking, Dexpan® is perfect for demolition contractors, drilling and blasting contractors who work in residential, schools, hospitals, airports, and other noise, ground vibration, air blast, dust restricted areas.
Dexpan is capable of demolishing multi-ton weight reinforced concrete structures and rock.
Dexpan® may also work for underwater demolition by using plastic tubing for breaking rock, cutting concrete piers, or mining in rock quarries.