Dexpan® Expansive Demolition Grout, 44 lb bucket #2 (50°F-77°F)
Sale Price: $98.10
You Save: $10.90 (10 %)
Demolition has Never been Easier! No Noise, No Vibration, No Dust!
Item Number: DEXPAN44BKT2
Manufacturer: Dexpan by Archer USA
Manufacturer Part No: DEXPAN44BKT2
Dexpan #2 Expansive Demolition, Rock Breaking, Concrete Cutting
Important Usage Information, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) & Hundreds of Job photos are available on RIGHT COLUMN
Concrete Demolition and Rock Breaking has never been easier with Dexpan® Expansive Demolition Grout. Dexpan® is a powder with amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into drilled holes, Dexpan® can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly, while providing SILENT cracking. It is safer, easier and more cost effective.
- Amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water, breaks reinforced concrete, granite, marble, limestone and other non-porous rocks.
- 3 Easy Steps to use: Drill, Mix and Pour. To ensure success, watch instruction video before use.
- Cracks according to designed drilling patterns for controlled demolition and Easy Clean up.
- An alternative to blasting, hydraulic breakers and jackhammers, which is safer and efficient, works without noise, vibration, or dust by providing silent expansive cracking.
- Non-Toxic material, MSDS (material safety data sheet) is available upon request.
- There are 3 Types of Dexpan. This is Type 2 (For Concrete / Rock Temperature 50F~77F)
- 44 Lb. bucket
- Fills up to 35 lineal feet (10 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
- Not recommended for concrete slab less than 6" in depth.
- Give it 24 hours for best results.
- Safety goggles, rubber gloves, dust mask is required.
- **WARNING** BLOWOUTS may occur! DO NOT look directly into filled holes.