Dexpan® Non-Explosive Demolition Agent, 11 lb bucket #3 (23°F-50°F)
Demolition has Never been Easier! No Noise, No Vibration, No Dust!
Item Number: DEXPAN11BKT3
Manufacturer: Dexpan by Archer USA
Manufacturer Part No: DEXPAN11BKT3
Dexpan #3 Non-Explosive Stone Breaking and Break Stone Splitting
Dexpan® Non-Explosive Controlled Demolition Agent #3 for 23°F-50°F (-5°C-10°C), 11 lb /bucket (5 Kg). Safe concrete demolition, rock breaking, mining and stone quarrying
Fill up to 9 lineal feet (2.5 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
Dexpan® Non-Explosive Controlled Demolition Agent by Silent Cracking, for Controlled Demolition, Reinforced Concrete Cutting, Stone Breaking, Stone Splitting, Rock Breaking, Rock Blasting, Natural Stone Quarrying, Break Stone, Stone Dimension, Mining, Excavating, Excavation, Selective Demolition, Underwater Demolition ...
An alternative to Demolition Jack hammer (Jackhammer), Diamond Blade Concrete Gas Saw, Explosive Blasting, Diamond Wire Sawing Machine, Chain Saw Stone Cutter and other traditional demolition tools, mining and quarrying equipments.
Important Usage Information, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) & Hundreds of Job photos are available on RIGHT COLUMN
Concrete Demolition and Rock Breaking has never been easier with Dexpan® Expansive Demolition Grout. Dexpan® is a powder with amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into drilled holes, Dexpan® can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly, while providing SILENT cracking. It is safer, easier and more cost effective.
- Amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water, breaks reinforced concrete, granite, marble, limestone and other non-porous rocks.
- 3 Easy Steps to use: Drill, Mix and Pour. To ensure success, watch instruction video before use.
- Cracks according to designed drilling patterns for controlled demolition and Easy Clean up.
- An alternative to blasting, hydraulic breakers and jackhammers, which is safer and efficient, works without noise, vibration, or dust by providing silent expansive cracking.
- Non-Toxic material, MSDS (material safety data sheet) is available upon request.
- Type 3 (For Concrete / Rock Temperature 23F~50F)
- 11 lb. bucket
- Fills up to 9 lineal feet (2.5 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
- Not recommended for concrete slab less than 6" in depth.
- Give it 24 hours for best results.
- Safety goggles, rubber gloves, dust mask is required.
- **WARNING** BLOWOUTS may occur! DO NOT look directly into filled holes.