Dexpan® Non-Explosive Demolition Agent, 11 lb bucket #2 (50°F-77°F)
Sale Price: $31.50
You Save: $3.50 (10 %)
Demolition has Never been Easier! No Noise, No Vibration, No Dust!
Item Number: DEXPAN11BKT2
Manufacturer: Dexpan by Archer USA
Manufacturer Part No: DEXPAN11BKT2
Dexpan #2 Non-Explosive Rock Removal, Break Concrete, Cut Concrete
Dexpan® Non-Explosive Controlled Demolition Agent #2 for 50°F-77°F (10°C-25°C), 11 lb. /bucket (5 Kg.). Safe concrete demolition, rock breaking, mining and stone quarrying
Fill up to 9 lineal feet (2.5 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
Dexpan® Non-Explosive Controlled Demolition Agent by Silent Cracking, for Controlled Demolition, Break Concrete, Cut Concrete, Reinforced Concrete Cutting, Rock Removal, Rock Breaking, Rock Blasting, Natural Stone Quarrying, Stone Dimension, Mining, Excavating, Excavation, Selective Demolition, Underwater Demolition ...
An alternative to Demolition Jack hammer (Jackhammer), Diamond Blade Concrete Gas Saw, Explosive Blasting, Diamond Wire Sawing Machine, Chain Saw Stone Cutter and other traditional demolition tools, mining and quarrying equipments.
Important Usage Information, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) & Hundreds of Job photos are available on RIGHT COLUMN
Concrete Demolition and Rock Breaking has never been easier with Dexpan® Expansive Demolition Grout. Dexpan® is a powder with amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into drilled holes, Dexpan® can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly, while providing SILENT cracking. It is safer, easier and more cost effective.
- Amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water, breaks reinforced concrete, granite, marble, limestone and other non-porous rocks.
- 3 Easy Steps to use: Drill, Mix and Pour. To ensure success, watch instruction video before use.
- Cracks according to designed drilling patterns for controlled demolition and Easy Clean up.
- An alternative to blasting, hydraulic breakers and jackhammers, which is safer and efficient, works without noise, vibration, or dust by providing silent expansive cracking.
- Non-Toxic material, MSDS (material safety data sheet) is available upon request.
- Type 2 (For Concrete / Rock Temperature 50F~77F)
- 11 lb. bucket
- Fills up to 9 lineal feet (2.5 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
- Not recommended for concrete slab less than 6" in depth.
- Give it 24 hours for best results.
- Safety goggles, rubber gloves, dust mask is required.
- **WARNING** BLOWOUTS may occur! DO NOT look directly into filled holes.
Old 35 year old removal
9/3/2013 12:42 PM
I have a bad back so I was looking for other ways to remove this old slab myself. So I tried Dexpan and it worked great used a 7/8" drill bit and drilled hole 9" apart next morning I had a crack the full length of the slab I have completed the remove and installed paver in it place. My next project is to brake up and old diving board anchor slab I let yopu know how it goes.
Dexpan Does the Trick
2/12/2013 10:33 AM
I had a large concret stoop outside of my back door that needed to be moved. My Case 580B would not move it, we tried a 30lb electric jack hammer, a concrete saw non of which would break-up the 80 year old concrete. Short of renting an 80lb pneumatic jack hammer at a cost of $200.00 for the weekend nothing I had would touch this block of concrete. My brother-in-law told me about the Dexpan product so i tried it. We dilled 6 holes into the block, mixed the Dexpan, and shoved it into the holes. The next day the block was broken into pieces that my backhoe could handle. The only thing about this product is there is not alot of working time from the time you mix it till it starts to get hot. My suggestion is to make sure you have a really good drill with a mixer paddel (not a grout mixer) or to mix just enough to do one hole at a time. Anyway 5 out of 5 stars this product is great i only wish i would have bought the 44lb box.