Dexpan® Non-Explosive Demolition Agent, 11 lb bucket #1 (77°F-104°F)
Sale Price: $31.50
You Save: $3.50 (10 %)
Demolition has Never been Easier! No Noise, No Vibration, No Dust!
Item Number: DEXPAN11BKT1
Manufacturer: Dexpan by Archer USA
Manufacturer Part No: DEXPAN11BKT1
Dexpan #1 Non-Explosive Concrete Removal, Break Rock and Cut Rock
Fill up to 9 lineal feet (2.5 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
Dexpan® Non-Explosive Controlled Demolition Agent by Silent Cracking, for Controlled Demolition, Concrete Removal, Break Rock, Cut Rock, Reinforced Concrete Cutting, Rock Breaking, Rock Blasting, Rock Removal, Break Concrete, Cut Concrete, Natural Stone Quarrying, Stone Dimension, Mining, Excavating, Excavation, Selective Demolition, Underwater Demolition ...
An alternative to Demolition Jack hammer (Jackhammer), Diamond Blade Concrete Gas Saw, Explosive Blasting, Diamond Wire Sawing Machine, Chain Saw Stone Cutter and other traditional demolition tools, mining and quarrying equipments.
Important Usage Information, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) & Hundreds of Job photos are available on RIGHT COLUMN
Concrete Demolition and Rock Breaking has never been easier with Dexpan® Expansive Demolition Grout. Dexpan® is a powder with amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water. Poured into drilled holes, Dexpan® can break concrete and rocks safely and quietly, while providing SILENT cracking. It is safer, easier and more cost effective.
- Amazing 18,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with water, breaks reinforced concrete, granite, marble, limestone and other non-porous rocks.
- 3 Easy Steps to use: Drill, Mix and Pour. To ensure success, watch instruction video before use.
- Cracks according to designed drilling patterns for controlled demolition and Easy Clean up.
- An alternative to blasting, hydraulic breakers and jackhammers, which is safer and efficient, works without noise, vibration, or dust by providing silent expansive cracking.
- Non-Toxic material, MSDS (material safety data sheet) is available upon request.
- Type 1 (For Concrete / Rock Temperature 77F~104F)
- 11 lb. bucket
- Fills up to 9 lineal feet (2.5 m) of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) diameter holes.
- Not recommended for concrete slab less than 6" in depth.
- Give it 24 hours for best results.
- Safety goggles, rubber gloves, dust mask is required.
- **WARNING** BLOWOUTS may occur! DO NOT look directly into filled holes.
11/10/2014 3:06 PM
My second time using product and it is great, works as advertised.
Better than expected or advertised.
(Silver Lake, Kansas)
7/21/2014 6:07 PM
Had the need to demolish some very thick and heavy concrete steps on the front of my house. Read, watched videos etc then ordered 11 pounds of dexpan. I am totally amazed with the fantastic results. All cracked up after 8 hours...went to work and came home the next eve to find cranks that were inchs thick...all over the place! This stuff is awesome!!!!
12/4/2013 9:47 AM
I had a 10 inch thick piece of concrete by 3 foot wide by 4 foot long drilled 9 holes 1.5 diameter and use this product 8 hours later it already was cracking by 19 hours it was completely apart awesome stuff thanks again dexpan